Apple Watch Band Sidney Brown
A versatile, flexible and elegant design, the strap for Apple Watch SIDNEY BROWN is made of genuine cowhide with a crocodile print in brown. In addition, our caramel brown liners have a special sweat treatment. You can combine the strap with the color of buckle and adapter that best fits your watch. Perfect to adapt to any lifestyle.
• High quality genuine leather straps for Apple Watch.
• Made of 100% natural cowhide leather, extremely soft and resistant, both the inside and the outside.
• They are delivered with adapters already assembled in the color of your choice (Silver, Series 3/4 Gold and Black) to match your Apple Watch Series 7, 6, SE and all previous versions of Apple Watch.
• Our original designs combine with your most elegant looks as well as the most casual ones.Handmade in Spain, with authentic full-grain cowhide, manufactured in a small family-owned Italian tannery, which guarantees the highest quality both in the manufacturing process and in the materials.
• For all those who do not conform with a normal strap and want to have a luxurious and original look.
If your watch is Apple Watch you can choose between the 38/40mm or 42/44mm watch straps. If it is a standard watch we have 3 widths of 20 mm, 22 mm or 24 mm.
- 38-40 mm Valid for wrists from 150 mm to 210 mm.
- 38-40 mm Valid for wrists from 130 mm to 190 mm. Only available in bands named below:
Sidney, Paris, Leo, Rio Saddle Brown, Rio Red, Rio Green, Rio Cream, Horus, Daisy and Constellation.
- 42-44 mm Valid for wrists from 150 mm to 210 mm.
*Measurements may vary depending on the size of your watch case.
In case you need advice, you can send your query by chat, since we will answer you immediately and you can place your order choosing the correct measure.
For the rest of the products, the measures are always indicated in their description.
The leather material we use is 100% natural and is the product of a careful tanning process. The very nature of our leather material means that no two pieces are exactly the same. The color, the grain and the texture will always vary, and over time, it will discover that the leather becomes more beautiful as it ages and goes through the usual wear. This is also the reason why product images may differ from the actual product. Because no two pieces of leather are the same, you may notice that the texture and pattern perceived in the product images may appear different once you receive the actual product, this makes our products unique and with a value that unites tradition and crafts.
The care we have with our SURITT product will help us maintain its color, appearance and duration.
1. Do not leave the item exposed to strong sunlight.
2. Items dyed with colors could transfer the color, we must be careful to have it in contact with light colored garments.
3. Always keep away from any exposure to sunlight and away from warm places, ideally in the bag we send with each product.
4. If the product is stained, clean the leather with a clean dry cloth. If this is suede, use a special suede brush.
Our customer service team is always at your disposal for more information on product care or manufacturing.
- For Spain (Península or Balearic Islands) and Portugal we offer a free 3-5 business days service. We also have a 24 working hours shipping for 4.95€ (Orders after 17:00h will be shipped next day)
- In Spain (Canary Islands) orders take approximately 2-4 business days being free on orders over 70 euros and 11.95€ if they are lower.
- Europe orders are free and take between 4-6 working days. We also have a 24-48 working hours express shipping for 14,95€ for next countries:
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Holland, Irland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, Austria, Monaco.
- UK orders take between 3-5 working days with an express shipping for 14,95€.
- Mexico - Chile orders take between 3-5 working days with an express shipping for 29,95€.
*All fees and taxes related to the purchase made are borne by the buyer in accordance with current provisions.
- USA - Puerto Rico orders take approximately 3-5 working days with an Express Shipping for 29.95€.
- Other countries take orders approximately 8-10 working days for 4.95€. We also have a 3-5 working days express shipping for 29,95€.
- Dominican R., Australia, Canada.
* All fees and taxes related to the purchase made are borne by the buyer in accordance with current provisions.
- Rest of the world Orders take between 3-5 working days with an express shipping for 49,95€.
- Belarus, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Australia, Colombia, Egypt, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, South Korea, Morocco)
You must inform SURITT of your intention to return the product within 14 days after the delivery date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number and the reason for the return. SURITT will send a return label to contact the agency to agree on a pick-up time.
Returns are free for Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands), other countries on behalf of the customer.
If you want to make a change for a mayor article, the amount must proceed to request the return for reimbursement and make a new purchase. In case of changes of color or size within the same amount you can contact our customer service to request the change.
The refund of the evaluation amount by the same method in which the payment was made within 7 business days.
*We are not able to provide an exchange or refund on any of our products that have been personalised.
All items are delivered with the distinctive SURITT wrapper.